Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol






The Magic of Believing


My Review:

I 'believed' i could finish this book.. and I did!! It works...
Seriously though, the author has come across something that many others before him have also come to see.. that belief unleashes the powers of the subconscious in such a way that we will get what we desire. It isn't a shortcut to success though, as we still need to invest our hearts and souls (and the subconscious of course) in order to bring about our desired change, success or healing. I have coincidentally been using the power of belief and faith for a few months before reading this book and have also noticed dramatic changes in my life. Everyone can benefit from reading this book and tapping into the powers of faith, belief and unleashing the infinite powers of the subconscious mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment